A sorting hat for digital photos


I'm trying to organize my digital photos and I ran across a suggestion that I do it by theme instead of the chronological method I've been using! It's like finding out I really do look better in sweat pants and baggy t-shirts with dirty hair!  
I download so seldom that when a file says "2012" I never know if that means the year I got around to loading it onto the computer or the year I took the picture.  It's like looking at all your fat pictures all at once.  The guilt is just too much to deal with. 
And guilt is a powerful asset when you don't really want to do something.  Guilt makes me want to go see what we have taped on TV from last night.  
So now, if everyone is eating chocolate from a basket, it goes in Easter.  If there's a tree in the background, it's Christmas.  And if we're wearing shorts, it's summer vacation.  Easy peasy.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winning Christmas

Trivial? Hardly!

Wild Old Women, Wild Times