This week's family news

Cole and I went shopping for his birthday last
week.  It was loads of fun but 
I didn't really process the fact that I'll
need to take everyone else for a birthday
trip from now on.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone
lick their nugget sauce packet completely clean after
the nuggets were gone.
Yum, yum honey mustard!


This is a picture of Cole's new red hat blowing out
six birthday candles.
The party was at Ben and Angie's new house which
they managed to move in on Ben's birthday, July 12th.
Over twenty people from their old ward helped them
move.  They must have been really glad to see them off. 

This "fit for a king" media center was Ben's high point but the
rounded arches over the doors, the chair rail, and the thousand other
details are amazing too. 
Is this the cutest picture ever?  Wendall's band played at
a "battle of the bands" at the Brown Bros. Performing Arts
Center in Spanish Fork last Friday.  Wendall was introduced as a
"Western legend."  

We had our ward fireside this month with two very popular
returned missionaries speaking--including Becky Jorgensen's
youngest son Brad.  

\

I'm not sure how many people were there, but I think
I made 36 brownies and they were all gone afterwards.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winning Christmas

Trivial? Hardly!

Wild Old Women, Wild Times